Sunday, April 30, 2006

Caught short!

George Lucas' luscious goiter would throbble in horror at this reinterpretation of the Universe's most evil villain...

Friday was spent up at the back end of Wensleydale doing workshops at Askrigg school. Really small school with only something like 60 kids there, but very pleasant. Apparently I'll be doing all the schools in the dale over the coming weeks. Looked in the mapbook and it was only fifty miles away- thought that wouldn't take long but an hour and twenty minutes later I finally got there!

Nice bank holiday weekend being enjoyed by me and la famille Bling. Weather is it's usual grim self for a bank holiday. Have tomorrow, bank holiday proper, to put a few hours aside to get some writing done on a couple of projects. Then I have the pleasure of a bit of Warrington versus Leeds rugby league action on Sky in the afternoon. Going to be out and about with schools this coming week so the posts may be intermittent, but I'll try and have a yaffle before bed each night. Hope to start putting in an hour a day on writing now, as having returned from the Red Stick festival it's more obvious than ever that if I want to get books out there I have to put the hours in. Thank the Lord for my patient wiffer.

Bada Bling!

8 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

She's better than anything out of the prequels at least !!

Jo Bling said...

I knew that one would rattle your cage, Mr G..... ;-)

Bada Bling!

Niel Bushnell said...

Buy yourself a GPS - the best money I've spent in an age! I always spend an hour getting lost, not any more!

Jo Bling said...

But I'd be letting down my whole gender by submitting to being lost anywhere. Far better to "take a shortcut" like any good Dad and end up in a farmer's yard/field/ditch (delete as applicable)

I. N. J. Culbard said...

Are these pictures from the proposed TV series?

Jo Bling said...

If only... I'd certainly tune in!

I. N. J. Culbard said...

I sense a disturbance in the force.

Come back Jar Jar, all is forgiven. Me so sorry. Me love you long time.

See, Binks I can handle, Ewoks I can handle, but these images... words cannot describe!!!

Tony LaRocca said...

You know, I wonder what Vader did in his off-hours... Hysterical!