Saturday, April 01, 2006

BADA BLING THINGS SHOP!!! Buy your Biteneck Beatniks goodies here!!!













Via the wonder that is www.Cafepress.com I've just opened a Bada Bling Things shop, which should eventually sell all manner of goodies related to my work. First up is a series of Biteneck Beatniks merchandise- be it mugs, badges, ringer T's, baseball shirts, truckers caps or ladies thongs, the Bada Bling Things shop is the place to be!

Do follow the link at the top of the nav bar to the right, or indeed follow the one below:

http://www.cafepress.com/badablingthings

With the help of nice folk parting with pennies it'll hopefully see the BB's appear on the screen sooner rather than later! It's the only place you can get this stuff so your support is appreciated.

Bada Bling!

7 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I've bought myself a Flying Monkey Infant Creeper in Medium !

I. N. J. Culbard said...

Is this an April Fools?

Jo Bling said...

Slightly elaborate if that was the case?

Andy- that'll fit you just right, fella. You'll look grand- do send us a photo!

I. N. J. Culbard said...

Not elaborate by your standards, Bling. Moose parcels aside ;)

Jo Bling said...

*quickly tries to draw a veil over where this post is going...*

I. N. J. Culbard said...

Oops, deleted my own post. Curse my monkey's paw! What I was going to say was, the t-shirts look really cool. Rather like the look of the baseball t-shirts.

Jo Bling said...

Yep, gonna snaffle a baseball T myself, chief! And the Brainjar mug for work, too, I think!