Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Moving house

The day nears!

Friday 30th sees us "up sticks" and leave our idyllic village in North Yorkshire for the hustle and bustle of suburban Warrington across the Pennines. We've spent the majority of this week thus far packing our house into boxes - who'd have thought one could accumulate such a vast collection of tat and rubbish over a few years? Anyways, this hopefully explains why this isn't one of my regular posts this week - normal service should resume next week!

Bada Bling!

PS: That's Mr & Mrs Bling up top, by the way. It's been a hard winter in Yorkshire. The kids are in the sack...

9 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I remember when the missus moved back from Leeds after she finished her nursing around 15 years ago,the Bed,Wardrobe and Dresser belonged to the Nursing Home in this very small room,but you wouldn't believe the amount of stuff that was in there to pack up and bring home.
Good luck with your move,that's a great pic you've posted,made me smile ! ! :)

Anonymous said...

good luck with the move.
but watch out for that dog(or perhaps pot-bellied pig?)he looks hungry

remember to throw a small cake/ pastry into the sack every 4 hours

those were the nicer moments of my childhood- that glimpse of light and a sweet confection:)

dragonhead said...

Be sure to post pictures of the place when everything is in order.

lol Gosh Jobling, I didn't know it was that bad for you. ;)

Anonymous said...

best wishes in your new home Mr & Mrs Bling & kiddywinks.

Ciaran said...

Jesus, it really is grim up north. I only hope your fortunes improve across th'Pennines. I fear that mangey wee mutt won't survive the journey..
Enjoy.

paulhd said...

Gah, moving! Hope it goes smoothly.

Josh Parpan said...

Good luck with the move, and that art show of yours sounds super ambitious!! I can't wait to see how it develops!

Anonymous said...

Hope the move has gone well, though why you're chosing to leave Yorkshire (especially a North Yorks village) I have no idea.....I'd love to return one day.

dragonhead said...

Hey Jobling, since you have had experience working on movies with this I thought you might be able to answer this question for me. How are the mouths animated on stop-motion animated characters?