Tuesday, May 21, 2013

WEREWORLD: STORM OF SHARKS out today in US! Plus, Sandbach School visit...

Today sees the US release of WEREWORLD: Storm of Sharks - long awaited and the penultimate volume in the series. Still working on the last book as we draw dangerously close to the deadline date, but rest assured War of the Werelords will be in stores in October.



You can also take a look at the cracking video piece produced from yesterday's visit to Sandbach School. I had a fabulous time there (as you can probably tell) and am very much looking forward to a repeat visit. Huge thanks to librarians Ms Abrahams and Ms Tomlinson for arranging a great day.

Bada Bling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I'm super pumped for the next book in the series! I still have yet to read the second book, but I fell in love with the first one. I must catch up with my summer reading. >.>